Skip to content

The “It” Accessory From Charm & Chain

January 19, 2011

I’ve been reading a lot that this spring everyone will be replacing those statement necklaces with statement earrings.  I have to say that I am usually not a fan of earrings (I think I wear my diamond studs about 95% of the time, and the other 5% I don’t wear earrings at all).  But, after reading and seeing this trend in action, I’ve decided that I am going to fully embrace this look moving forward.  I decided to search around on my “go to” site for statement jewelry Charm & Chain.  They have the best variety of styles, and prices all in one place.  Every time I am on their website I have stop myself from buying every piece of jewelry I see.

I might be taking baby steps, starting with some killer studs and then moving to the more elaborate options, but I will embrace this trend a part of my wardrobe this spring.

1.  Glow Button Earrings, Dori Csengeri

2.  Jaguar Post Earrings, Elizabeth Cole Jewelry

3. Crystal Studs, Ben-Amun

4. Vintage Earrings, Charm & Chain Vintage Collection

5.  Teardrop Earrings, Marlyn Schiff

6. Mary Goodnight Earrings, LuLu Frost

7. Meave Earrings Stratus, Kendra Scott

8.  Black Drop Chandeliers, Marlyn Schiff

9. Art Deco Earrings, LuLu Frost

Advertisements
One Comment leave one →
  1. January 19, 2011 10:41 AM

    I almost bought those Jaguar Elizabeth Cole earrings!! But I’m happy w/ my snake ones. 😉 You should definitely get the jaguars!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: